Please see below a step-by-step guide for prefunding. Please note: this view will be available to you when your Top Yielder onboarding has been completed.
1. Login to your Yielders HNW Profile 2.
2. Click on the Properties Tab and go to Top Yielder properties
Here you will have a selection of the properties that are available for prefunding purposes, you will have the option to click on the Prefunding deal once it is live.
1. Click on ‘See Property Details’
2. Kindly read the support documentation
3. Click on “Prefund this opportunity”
The following screen will display the entry fields for Total Number of Shares, Total Value of Shares, Number of Shares to Retain and Value of Shares to Retain:
Please see the definitions below:
· Retained Amount: This will be the amount that will continue to earn rental income for the duration of the investment period. You can retain between 5% and 25% of your total investment, or you can skip this by leaving it as 0.
· Prefunding Amount: This is your capital amount which will be repaid back to you when retail investors purchase shares in the asset; typically your capital would be returned back to you within 1 to 3 months of investment. During this period you will continue to earn rent on this prefunding amount plus your retained amount.
Each asset will provide a minimum and maximum amount for both the prefunding and retained amount; the following example is based on a £100.32 investment